SOCIAL DISTANCING (COVID-19) PROTOCOL
We have made the following changes based on CDC guidelines to our normal operating procedures:
- All high-touch surfaces & tables are cleaned consistently between each patient.
- We are pre-screening and limiting the number to 8 patients who can enter the facility. Our office has enough room to practice the proper social distancing of six feet between people.
- Patients, please wear masks when coming to the office and arrive at your scheduled appointment time to avoid clustering in the office.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, such as cough, fever, have been out of the country recently, or have been in contact with others that are sick, please call (805) 604-0881 to reschedule your appointment for a later date. Please sneeze and cough into one’s elbow, if cloth or tissue is not available.
- Our number one concern is the health and safety of our practice members and staff, so we are doing everything possible to remain open to serve you and to minimize the spread of this virus. Including, wearing mask and washing hands between patients.
- We do believe in the power of prayer. We encourage you to read and decree Psalm 91, Psalm 103, Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, I Peter 2:24, Isaiah 54:17.
We give thanks to the Lord and Praise His Name during this time of trial.
Mahalo, Kalani Total Health Center TEAM